BACKGROUND

Saturday, April 17, 2010

WE DID IT!

We reached over 1000 fans on both our Paper Creations and Scrapbooking & Beyond facebook pages! I just can't believe it! If there were a way to shoot fireworks out from your computer screen to show my excitement, believe me I'd do it! You'll just have to settle for a picture of it for now.

I'm so grateful to all of our fans for referring us to their friends and helping us grow! This was all accomplished in less than a month and I can only image where we will be with our fan base - let's say - by the beginning of the summer! A big THANK YOU goes out to all of our fans! I can't wait to start sharing tips, contests, videos and to continue to have giveaways on our facebook pages!

THANK YOU!

1 comment:

Pammejo said...

Can't wait for you to start up all the tips and techniques also Congrats on reaching 1000. Definitely will be a follower of the blog.